Cornwall has a fantastic amount of food and drink events that showcase a range of stunning, locally sourced, fresh produce. They’re a great way to hook up and chat while getting involved in the local community.
Whether you like experimenting with new flavours or simply insist on using exquisite natural ingredients, attending a local event may inspire you to try something you’ve previously never considered. Why not join us at one or two of them?
Our in-house Chef training programme, Factory visits, and Sustainable fish seminars are available to chefs with an open trading account. Booking enquiries can be made online or over the telephone using our main office number.
- Matthew Stevens Chef training programme (in-house trade event)
- Matthew Stevens Factory visits and tours (in-house trade event)
- Matthew Stevens Sustainable fish seminar (in-house trade event)
- Fifteen Cornwall Farmers Market
- Cornish Christmas Markets
Do you know a great food event that may interest us? If so, let us know and we’ll add it to our calendar.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37732780-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);